Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Fits and Starts

The one consistent thing about this blog is it's inconsistency.  Frankly. I typically don't feel like I have a lot to say, or the ability (or willingness) to say it.    Maybe that should be one of my new year's goals - to decide to have a voice.

So I'm writing now because I have a project.  Specifically, to lose 10 pounds as fast as reasonable (and 6 pounds faster than is reasonable).  Starting yesterday, I want to get below 190 pounds by the end of the year, and stay below that number through all of 2015; something I haven't done since 2009, when I was in China. 

I was on a good tear in 2014, and was in the low 180's for much of the year, but a new job and a marathon threw all of that into disarray.  I'm not blaming anyone else for that, and I'm accepting the facts as facts - there's no point in reliving the past today; my path is only forward.  so I'm going to babble on this blog about whatever's on my mind, if nothing else to be an outlet for me.

Yesterday as Day one didn't go so well.  Only about 15 minute workout due to an early work meeting, and not such a good food day; I wound up 200 calories above my target of 1500, again, no one's fault but my own, but it was a rough start after a not-so-healthy Thanksgiving week.   Today will be better, and not as good as tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment