Thursday, January 10, 2019

Day 2, too

Today was supposed to be Day 2.  And it was, just not the kind of Day 2 I was looking for. 

I decided yesterday at noon was going to be the beginning.  I wrote it in notebooks, put an alarm on my phone, and had all good intentions.  The rest of yesterday went fine, even though I had to work until about 11:00 pm (I'm an office worker, and even though I'm always more than 9-5 (more like 8-7), a night that late was unusual.   At least it's supposed to be.

So cut to today.  Packed my lunch, had all plans to be healthy, but I woke up late (overslept due to getting to bed at 1 this morning) and while the beginning of the day was fine, I broke in the evening, as I found I would likely be at work until 11 again.  [As I write this, it's 10:45, and I'm waiting for someone else to finish work so the rest of my team can finish theirs].

The evening was a disaster.  Hungry from the day, and having expected to be home and potentially exercising in the evening, access to the dinner I had brought in for the team just threw me off.  *sigh*

So, here I am  - no exercise today; eating too much; intensely stressed once again, and facing another 9 days of long days.  I have just about had enough - it's time to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment