Saturday, November 24, 2012

Race officially over; with thanks

It's a good thing I started my streak when I did. It's thanksgiving time now, and based on the way I've been eating, I don't think I would have the gumption to start now.

But I have started, and have kept it going. Today will be day 13 and I'm glad I started and continued. One mile a day isn't too much, and I'm enjoying all of my runs a lot more this cycle. I finally had my massage after the cape cod marathon and a half, so I finally "closed out" that race, and can start to enjoy training for something new.

I don't know what that will be yet... Maybe a race each month in 2013? But first, I'd like to get my wife through her first ultra in January. She backed me wonderfully through cape cod, now it's time to back her.

No comments:

Post a Comment