Friday, November 16, 2012

A day off? Didn't seem like it

A good day today. But really really busy for a day off. Got in my run, then an event at my son's school, running around for Cub Scouts, dealing with report card issues, then the actual scout meeting and now I'm at a charity dodgeball tournament. I get more rest at work!

The worst part was when I read an article about people who have to take on 2 roles at their companies when someone else resigns. There was an example of a Chief of operations who had to assume the CFO duties In addition to his own. He complained about having to be at work at 7 and working until 7 or 8 at night, including
some weekends. For me, that's almost every day already, and I'm not on a C-level job. Makes me wonder what hours they work when they have just one job.

No comments:

Post a Comment