Monday, February 15, 2016

2016 - The return



As it relates to this blog, I’ve been nothing but inconsistent.  While I had portrayed this as a mix of topics, including running, fitness, politics, etc., it’s been pretty narrowly focused, and I’ve consistently argued with myself that I had nothing of high quality to say.

And that’s a problem of perspective.  I’ve read so many great blogs that I’m confident little that I would write would measure up.  That’s true, and will continue to be, but I’m going to try not to care.

So you, reader, may become annoyed, or bored, or turned off by some of the opinions that I might voice here.  That’ll have to be okay with me, and given that only about three people besides me ever read this, it won’t seem like a great loss if I lose readership :-)

If you are reading, feel free to hold me accountable, and ask if I’ve stopped writing.  I did that last year when I found out that some people I knew personally were reading this, and it sorta freaked me out.   After a conversation with my dear wife this weekend, I realized how silly that really was.  So like it or not, you can expect to hear more from me in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment